Position: Account Executive
Salary: £DOE + benefits
Motivated by the thought of your work bringing brands and people closer together?
Excited at the prospect of creating new trends, not just following them?
If the answer is yes to both of those questions, read on.
We’re on the look-out for an enthusiastic and talented Account Executive who’s ready to dive right in to agency life, earn their stripes and take a step into account management in the next year or so.
With 6-12 months of agency experience or similar, you’ll be a pro at getting a to-do list done, with the ability to manage multiple client projects in a fast-paced studio environment.
We’re looking for someone friendly and down to earth, someone who’s ready to empower their clients and our wider team and is prepared to muck in to get the job done.
We’re an integrated agency so you’ll have the chance to gain lots of experience across a range of accounts and deliverables. One day you might be managing a VR experience for the leisure and tourism sector, and the next you might be overseeing a B2C campaign for a property client. You’ll have the opportunity to learn quickly, challenge yourself and work towards deadlines with support from the rest of the team.
A strong appreciation for design is essential; with a good eye and an ear on what’s trending. Day to day you’ll be helping to administrate and lead full-cycle creative projects, developing the skills to write creative briefs in a way that communicates the client’s needs to the team.
You’ll work closely and collaboratively, with your clients and as part of our in-house team; and for all projects you’ll work with the agency account directors and other managers.
As an Account Executive here at Holdens you will be required to:
- Take a lead role in administrating and managing full-cycle creative projects, collaborating, where necessary, with the client, internal creative and management team and any external partners.
- Work with clients and internal account direction and account management teams to understand commercial objectives, client audience segmentation/personal profiling, KPIs and budgetrequirements
- Work closely with the account directors, account managers and studio manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, offering support to one another and the rest of the team.
- Take a lead role in building strong agency-client relationships
- Deliver all projects to the highest level, ensuring that our creative and client service standards are maintained at an exceptional standard
- Bring innovation to the creative and technological output of the agency as a whole, keeping abreast of new and emerging marketing communications channels and techniques
- Work on a wide portfolio of accounts; liaising with clients via telephone, email and in person.
- Identify areas for growth with key clients
- Collate and review client briefs and project assets
- Prepare agendas and assets for key meetings (internal and external)
- Gather quotes from key suppliers (print, equipment etc)
- 6-12 months working in a similar account executive role in an agency environment, or equivalent role elsewhere.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent day-to-day administration and self-organisation (note taking, list making etc)
- An understanding of account and project management for branding, print, website/digital builds and through-the-line campaigns.
- A keen attention to detail and awareness of budgetary requirements
- A passion for the industry and what you do
- Exceptional time management
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment
As you can tell, we’ve got a pretty good idea about who we’re after. But if you have any particular specialisms or passions, we’d love to hear about them.
Now a bit about us
We unite people and brands by turning big ideas into enriching experiences.
Full-service creative agency. Integrated marketing agency. People call us lots of things. But we like to be defined by our actions. Partnering with brands to create meaningful and evocative experiences that connect them with people.
Coming up with big ideas is still very much in our DNA. But new technology means new ways of bringing them to life – and we do it in all the places and spaces where brands engage with people: physical, digital, experiential and virtual.
From branding, interiors and websites to social media, video and VR, we take a holistic and strategic approach to creating 360° brand experiences that engage people. And we do it using our three-stage approach: Enlighten. Engage. Empower.
Over the years, we’ve quietly attracted the very best creative brains around while still keeping the agency’s family-run mentality and culture at heart. A close-knit collective united by the same restless curiosity and results-driven mindset.
Most importantly, we all firmly believe in the power of brand experiences to change people’s lives for the better. It’s what keeps us up at night and gets us out of bed in the morning. Brands empowering people. People-powered brands.
Building better brands that create better lives.
Brands and people changing the world together.
Creativity, innovation, passion, ambition, honesty.
Holdens VIP is our dedicated people development scheme. It gives everyone that works here access to all the things they need to make them better people. Stuff like training budgets and mentors. Oh, and a bunch of cool perks too. Sounds good doesn’t it?
Development and wellbeing
As a people business, we take our own people’s development and wellbeing very seriously. In fact, it’s probably our number one priority. That’s because we’re only as good as the individuals in our team. And to carry on producing great work, we need every single one of them to be on top form.
At Holdens you’ll benefit from a development and wellbeing scheme from the first moment you step through the door. We’ll find out what your goals are and then put a plan together to help you achieve them. Regular check-ins mean you never stray off track either.
Even better, your development and wellbeing plan gives you access to a dedicated mentor and annual training budget. So whether it’s motion design or meditation you need help with, we’ve always got you covered.
Entitlements and benefits
Everyone here is a Holdens VIP. No exceptions. And while we can’t offer you ball pools and office puppies (yet), we have put together a rather attractive perks package to reward our people. Take a look.
- Flexible working hours*
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews
- Profit shares and annual bonus scheme
- Commission on new leads
- Company pension scheme
- Personal development and wellbeing plan
- Dedicated training budget
- Recruitment referral rewards
- Rewards for long-serving team members
- Birthday lie in and present
- Access to Perkbox discounts
- 10% discount at Nuffield Health
- Monthly Friday beers
- Quarterly away days
- Christmas lunch and party.
*Minimum 37.5 hours per week between 8:00am and 5:30pm daily.
How to apply
Heard enough? Send us your CV and portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org