We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Account Manager who will inspire creativity and client service excellence across all areas of the agency. With a minimum of 3 years’ integrated agency experience, you will have outstanding organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple client projects in a fast-paced studio.
A strong appreciation for design is essential; with a good eye and an ear on what’s trending. You will be adept at project managing website and app builds with an agile approach, and you’ll be experienced in administrating and managing through-the-line B2C campaigns that deliver great results.
Your work will be varied, spanning multiple sectors with a focus on property, visitor destinations and attractions, leisure and tourism and retail. From day-to-day project management for start-ups to managing integrated campaigns for big brands; you’ll feel at home thinking strategically, managing internal teams and balancing the expectations of clients across the board. You’ll also be great at writing briefs, understanding how to communicate our client’s needs with consideration for the creative challenge, the budget and the most effective way to approach the project.
We’re looking for someone friendly and down to earth, who really enjoys working with their clients and the wider team. You’ll empower your clients and look for ways you can grow and develop them– proactive in developing ideas for new campaigns and projects.
A natural entrepreneur, you will have a flair for understanding commercial objectives, audience segmentation, persona profiling, what makes compelling content and how to report effectively on ROI.
Day to day, you’ll be taking a lead role in administrating and managing full-cycle creative projects. You’ll work closely and collaboratively, with your clients and as part of our inhouse team; and for all projects you’ll work with the agency account directors and other managers.
As an Account Manager here at Holdens you will be required to:
- Take a lead role in administrating and managing full-cycle creative projects, collaborating, where necessary, with the client, internal creative and management team and any external partners.
- Work with clients and internal account direction and account management teams to understand commercial objectives, client audience segmentation/personal profiling, KPIs and budgetary requirements
- Work closely with the account directors, account managers and studio manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, offering support to one another and the rest of the team.
- Take a lead role in building strong agency-client relationships
- Create new business proposals and client presentations
- Liaise with clients via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Project planning, workflow management, budget and product tracking to ensure timely and profitable delivery of projects
- Deliver all projects to the highest level, ensuring that our creative and client service standards are maintained at an exceptional standard
- Bring innovation to the creative and technological output of the agency as a whole, keeping abreast of new and emerging marketing communications channels and techniques
- Work on a wide portfolio of accounts; liaising with clients via telephone, email and in person.
- Identify areas for growth with key clients
- Profile and source new leads and prospects
- Collate and review client briefs and project assets
- Prepare agendas and assets for key meetings (internal and external)
- Gather quotes from key suppliers (print, equipment etc)
- Significant experience working in a similar account management role within an integrated creative agency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent day-to-day administration and self-organisation (note taking, list making etc)
- A strong background in account and project management for branding, print, website/digital builds and through-the-line campaigns
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and awareness of budgetary requirements
- Exceptional time management
- A passion for the industry and what you do
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment
Now a bit about us
We unite people and brands by turning big ideas into enriching experiences.
Full-service creative agency. Integrated marketing agency. People call us lots of things. But we like to be defined by our actions. Partnering with brands to create meaningful and evocative experiences that connect them with people.
Coming up with big ideas is still very much in our DNA. But new technology means new ways of bringing them to life – and we do it in all the places and spaces where brands engage with people: physical, digital, social, experiential and virtual.
From branding, interiors and websites to social media, video and VR, we take a holistic and strategic approach to creating 360° brand experiences that engage people. And we do it using our three-stage approach: Enlighten. Engage. Empower.
Over the years, we’ve quietly attracted the very best creative brains around while still keeping the agency’s family-run mentality and culture at heart. A close-knit collective united by the same restless curiosity and results-driven mindset.
Most importantly, we all firmly believe in the power of brand experiences to change people’s lives for the better. It’s what keeps us up at night and gets us out of bed in the morning. Brands empowering people. People-powered brands.
Building better brands that create better lives.
Brands and people changing the world together.
Creativity, innovation, passion, ambition, honesty.
Holdens VIP is our dedicated people development scheme. It gives everyone that works here access to all the things they need to make them better people. Stuff like training budgets and mentors. Oh, and a bunch of cool perks too. Sounds good doesn’t it?
Development and wellbeing
As a people business, we take our own people’s development and wellbeing very seriously. In fact, it’s probably our number one priority. That’s because we’re only as good as the individuals in our team. And to carry on producing great work, we need every single one of them to be on top form.
At Holdens you’ll benefit from a development and wellbeing scheme from the first moment you step through the door. We’ll find out what your goals are and then put a plan together to help you achieve them. Regular check-ins mean you never stray off track either.
Even better, your development and wellbeing plan gives you access to a dedicated mentor and annual training budget. So whether it’s motion design or meditation you need help with, we’ve always got you covered.
Entitlements and benefits
Everyone here is a Holdens VIP. No exceptions. And while we can’t offer you ball pools and office puppies (yet), we have put together a rather attractive perks package to reward our people. Take a look.
- Flexible working hours*
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews
- Profit shares and annual bonus scheme
- Commission on new leads
- Company pension scheme
- Personal development and wellbeing plan
- Dedicated training budget
- Recruitment referral rewards
- Rewards for long-serving team members
- Birthday lie in and present
- Access to Perkbox discounts
- 10% discount at Nuffield Health
- Monthly Friday beers
- Quarterly away days
- Christmas lunch and party.
*Minimum 37.5 hours per week between 8:00am and 5:30pm daily.
How to apply
Heard enough? Send us your CV and portfolio: email@example.com