Position: Senior Account Executive
Salary: £DOE + benefits
Motivated by the thought of your work bringing brands and people closer together?
Excited at the prospect of creating new trends, not just following them?
If the answer is yes to both of those questions, read on.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive who’s ready to earn their stripes and take a step into account management within the next year or so.
This role requires a driven and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive who’s comfortable with fast-paced agency life, understands the importance of first-rate client services and is able to work autonomously and as part of a close-knit team.
With at least 18 months’ agency experience under your belt, you’ll be a pro at motoring through a to-do list, a safe pair of hands supporting the client services team and a confident partner for clients that’s perfectly at home in meetings.
We’re looking for someone that can really hit the ground running and get stuck into the job at hand. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn quickly and dive head first into exciting challenges with tons of support from the rest of the team.
You’ll be a logical thinker and have a thirst for knowledge. You don’t mind making the odd mistake now and then as well as having moments of genius, and importantly, you know how to communicate your ideas both in writing and in person.
You’ll be encouraged to bring innovation to the agency’s client services output, keeping up to date with new and emerging techniques and technologies. Anything you can bring to the table will be utilised, however irrelevant it is to your job title.
As an integrated agency, you’ll have the chance to gain versatile experience across a range of sectors and channels. One day you might be overseeing a VR experience for a visitor attraction, the next you could be closely managing a website build.
We work with some amazing brands too, from all walks of life, but recently we’ve made a bit of a name for ourselves in the arts, entertainment and culture, leisure and tourism and retail and FMCG sectors. So expect plenty more where that came from.
A big part of what we do is working collaboratively, so you’ll also get the opportunity to produce amazing work alongside our multi-disciplinary team. Lucky you.
Who we’re looking for
- Administration for clients, including organisation of meetings and calls, note taking, internal planning and weekly/monthly reporting
- Updating client WIPs and budget trackers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure client accounts are always running smoothly and profitably
- Compiling client reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure clients are always on track with the performance and success of campaigns
- Supporting the client services team from an administrative point of view, as well as contributing to strategic and creative output of campaigns
- Collating and reviewing client briefs and brand assets at the start of a project
- Supporting the creative team with copywriting and proofreading when required
- Preparing agendas and supporting material for meetings (internal and external)
- Obtaining costs from key suppliers (print, equipment etc) and preparing quotes
- Staying in regular contact with clients over the phone, via email and in person
- Identifying areas for growth with clients, as well as new business opportunities
- Account managing smaller SME projects from conception through to completion
- At least 18 months working in an Account Executive role at an integrated agency or similar
- An ability to monitor, analyse and report on projects, keeping key documentation up-to-date
- An understanding of account and project management across integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience managing complex digital projects, such as website and app builds, is advantageous
- Super organised with exceptional admin skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time and multi-task efficiently
- A keen attention to detail and eye for the specifics
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for the industry and ambition for growth
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly skilled at using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly with InDesign (training will be provided)
As you can tell, we’ve got a pretty good idea about who we’re after. But if you have any particular specialisms or passions, we’d love to hear about them.
Now a bit about us
We unite people and brands by turning big ideas into enriching experiences.
Full-service creative agency. Integrated marketing agency. People call us lots of things. But we like to be defined by our actions. Partnering with brands to create meaningful and evocative experiences that connect them with people.
Coming up with big ideas is still very much in our DNA. But new technology means new ways of bringing them to life – and we do it in all the places and spaces where brands engage with people: physical, digital, experiential and virtual.
From branding, interiors and websites to social media, video and VR, we take a holistic and strategic approach to creating 360° brand experiences that engage people. And we do it using our three-stage approach: Enlighten. Engage. Empower.
Over the years, we’ve quietly attracted the very best creative brains around while still keeping the agency’s family-run mentality and culture at heart. A close-knit collective united by the same restless curiosity and results-driven mindset.
Most importantly, we all firmly believe in the power of brand experiences to change people’s lives for the better. It’s what keeps us up at night and gets us out of bed in the morning. Brands empowering people. People-powered brands.
Building better brands that create better lives.
Brands and people changing the world together.
Creativity, innovation, passion, ambition, honesty.
Holdens VIP is our dedicated people development scheme. It gives everyone that works here access to all the things they need to make them better people. Stuff like training budgets and mentors. Oh, and a bunch of cool perks too. Sounds good doesn’t it?
Development and wellbeing
As a people business, we take our own people’s development and wellbeing very seriously. In fact, it’s probably our number one priority. That’s because we’re only as good as the individuals in our team. And to carry on producing great work, we need every single one of them to be on top form.
At Holdens you’ll benefit from a development and wellbeing scheme from the first moment you step through the door. We’ll find out what your goals are and then put a plan together to help you achieve them. Regular check-ins mean you never stray off track either.
Even better, your development and wellbeing plan gives you access to a dedicated mentor and annual training budget. So whether it’s motion design or meditation you need help with, we’ve always got you covered.
Entitlements and benefits
Everyone here is a Holdens VIP. No exceptions. And while we can’t offer you ball pools and office puppies (yet), we have put together a rather attractive perks package to reward our people. Take a look.
- Flexible working hours*
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews
- Profit shares and annual bonus scheme
- Commission on new leads
- Company pension scheme
- Personal development and wellbeing plan
- Dedicated training budget
- Recruitment referral rewards
- Rewards for long-serving team members
- Birthday lie in and present
- Access to Perkbox discounts
- 10% discount at Nuffield Health
- Monthly Friday beers
- Quarterly away days
- Christmas lunch and party.
*Minimum 37.5 hours per week between 8:00am and 5:30pm daily.
How to apply
Heard enough? Send us your CV and portfolio: email@example.com